Why choose us?
- We listen to you, and then examine you to diagnose the source of your pain and we identify why it has occurred.
- We use physical manipulation, gentle stretching and massage to relieve your symptoms and integrate Clinical Pilates exercises to rehabilitate you and prevent your pain returning.
- We tailor treatment to you taking into account your specific needs and individual situation.
- Why wait for treatment, urgent appointments are often available within 24 hours.
- We are registered and regulated by the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC).
- Osteopaths undergo 4 years training to Masters Degree level and we are committed to continuing our education every year.
We can help with
- Back ache & back pain
- Sciatica (pain from your back felt in your buttock & leg)
- Neck pain & headaches
- Joint pain & arthritic pain
- Postural aches & pains caused by driving or work
- Sports injuries
For a comprehensive list of conditions click here.
Where we are
Our private, ground floor clinic is conveniently located on Great George Street in the heart of Leeds City Centre directly opposite the Leeds General Infirmary. Consultations with our skilled Osteopaths are by appointment only in our modern, comfortable clinic.
Initial Consultation (allow 45 minutes):
Follow-up (allow 30 minutes):